Great vacancy Account Manager hiring now
Register Interest or Login
Job Details: Account Manager
Full details of the job.
Alternative Office Location
About the Role
Provide product management & sales engagement to resellers. Understand vendor strategy & goals. Key in developing aligned strategies for the benefit of Westcon. Participate in the execution of sales and marketing plans UK wide.
Your Key Responsibilities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Identify and establish new customer accounts (e.g., call dormant accounts, cold call, obtain leads from vendors)
• Maintain and grow business with existing accounts
• Support internal sales in managing account administration
• Consult with customers in selling and supporting Westcon products and services
• Provide product presentations and sales training for assigned accounts
• Manage demo stock requirements and evaluation stock
• Prepare partner plans and execute directly
• Identify cross selling opportunities within Westcon’s products and services portfolio
• Create value add opportunities for Westcon
• Develop relationships with Vendor Account Management Teams
• Keep customers up-to-date with product-related information
• Coordinate with training, marketing, business development, and product management to effectively support the customer
• Establish productive vendor relations to ensure quality of service to customers
• Maintain up-to-date profiles on accounts showing revenue projects and quotas
• Gain general understanding of customer business and strategic plans as they relate to Westcon products and services
• Maintain relevant account information on CRM.
• Monitor performance of allocated accounts and identify areas of opportunity
• Provide support in sales presentations, products demonstrations, customer training, and solution delivery
• Consult with appropriate internal resources for guidance and support in serving customers
• Provide & manage forecasts into Product Manager
• Work at customer sites as part of engagement strategy
• Attend customer meetings as required, including any additional Westcon support as required ie: Presales
• Ensure forecasts are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare business development plans for account set.
• Attend relevant internal and external product training
• Meet all reporting deadlines with accuracy (e.g., call reporting, pipeline reporting, etc).
• Attend all required internal and external meetings
• Maintain and develop own knowledge of Westcon and vendor product portfolio
Qualifications / Requirements
You have experience in a Sales position, preferably in the IT field.
You speak English fluently.
Westcon-Comstor (WestconGroup Inc.) is a global technology distributor with worldwide capabilities in Cloud, Global Deployment and Services, and category-leading Security, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Networking and Data Center technology Practices. Combining expert technical and market knowledge with a uniquely collaborative engagement model, the company is transforming technology distribution through its digital and physical products and services delivery. The company works with its partners to deliver results together through an investment in enablement programs and its associates' dedication to creating an exceptional partner experience. Westcon and Comstor are the company's go-to-market brands, offering customers a strong portfolio of market-leading and emerging vendors. With teams in 110 offices in 70-plus countries across six continents, Westcon-Comstor provides services to more than 170 countries.
Applications Close Date
31 Jul 2021
Sage People Recruit